heels vs boots




don't worry, these were not taken during the recent freezing temp….just during the cold temps! Hah

the heels are for the office




thumbs up for boots 
Coat: ℅ SheInside (another great option - on sale + addl 40% off!)
Sweater: J.Crew Factory - old (love this one) (other great option here)
Jeans: Banana Republic - old (similar here, here)
Pumps: DSW - old (similar here, here, here) (how cute are these)
Boots: Uggs - old (available here)
Bag: J.Crew - old (cute options here, here, here)





Don't think that I prance around in heels during winter. Because I don't! 
 But do I wear heels in winter? Yes, I do. Mainly with skirts (and tights)…in and out of the car kinda thing. 

I used to wear them to the office during winter…and ruined a few pairs thanks to the rock salt. But then, I came to my senses and started wearing boots and switched up to heels at the office. 
That's when the-unnecessary-ruining-of-my-heels-ended. 

 But if you go bare feet in winter time, I'm not judging. What ever works for you, go for it!  ;)


Have yourself a fabulous Thursday! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment