Baby it's freezing outside….

We've moved on from plain cold to freezing! 
When record low temperatures strike, all I am thinking about is - how do I stay warm? 
The truth is, I haven't been outside too much in the last three days…which also means no outfit pictures (way too cold for that).  Layers, scarf, hat, warm boots, gloves..everything is so necessary (those of you who are experiencing this insane cold weather will agree). 


So this is one way I'm staying warm...



Coat // Scarf (love this one too) // Bag // Chambray Shirt // Sweatshirt - love // Beanie // Mittens // Jeans  (also love these, under $60) // Boots // 



Some of you might have already seen me wear these boots. Not everyone loves them, crazy I know, but what's important is that they're keeping my feet nice and toasty. I can't say that I've been a huge fan of Uggs, but I'm a fan of how warm they are. And that's really what matters. They keep my feet happy. 



Be safe and stay warm! 


How do you keep warm during these freezing temps?






               





0 comments:

Post a Comment