let's call them necessities...

It's winter time. Which means it's cold. Very cold. So cold that I haven't taken outfit pictures in what seems f.o.r.e.v.e.r.  It takes some getting used to this kind of weather, ya'll. I'm sure you'd agree.  So I'm hoping that any day I'll brave the freezing cold, suck it up, and take outfit pictures. 

Until then, I'm looking at some pretty things. Some things that might have somehow snuck their way into my closet. Other ones are begging to join… 

Once again…the gorgeous Kate Spade bag is making an appearance on this blog.  I can't get over how beautiful it is, yet I really don't need another bag….said no-one ever! (except I did earlier today to hubby after he told me to just buy it finally. I'm getting a feeling he might be tired hearing about it...). 

BUT, it IS on sale + it's an additional 25% off…ah-mazing! 



Kate Spade Bag // Michael Kors Watch // Blue Coat // Nine West Pumps // J.Crew Factory Necklace // Plaid Shirt // Kate Spade Candle // Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish //  Bobbi Brown Blush //  Kiehl's Hydration Essentil Set

Everything on the list is on sale with discount codes found on each website!  

Also, for those of you who have been eyeing the beautiful Michael Kors Selma bag - it's also 25% off right now.



Happy Hump Day! 

And don't forget to enter the giveaway!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment