Nordstrom Half-year sale


Nordstrom is having their Half Yearly Sale, and if you're like me and love sales, you have to at least look. And maybe buy something-because-you-have-been-wanting it-needing it-and-now-you-finally-get-to-have-it-because-it's-on-sale.  

If you have been looking to invest in a great pair of boots, there are quite a few to pick from. I love my TB ones I got last year and I know I'll be wearing them for years to come. Therefore the love for the ones below. 

Bag // Boots  // Sweater - perfect on its own or for layering  // Shoes - a must-have print // Jeans - great color and style and they get great reviews // 


And some other pretties...

*'Cat' Cosmetic Bag - just too cute
*Grid Sweater - saw this at the store a while back and took a picture of it as they didn't have my size at that time and then forgot about it... and look, now it's on sale. Meant to be, right!?!
*Bootie - love the touch of leopard 
*Classic Peacoat - love it in camel especially  
Belted Faux Fur Vest - remember, leopard print is the new neutral 

Happy Hump Day!



p.s. To check if you won the ShoeMint giveway, click HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment