pops of neon



Flats for errands 


Top: ? (old) (similar herehere, here, here, here)
Shorts: former AE jeans (similar here, here, here)
Heels: J.Crew (also pretty in vivid peri) (other options herehere)
Flats Sandals: (old) (similar here, here)
Bag: SoleSociety (clutch came with it)
Necklace: J.Crew (other options here, here)
Stacked Rings: JewelMint (also pretty)



I love surprises (who doesn't). When I got this tote and saw the clutch inside it I was so excited (clearly I didn't read the description plus I'm pretty sure the picture on their site of the tote and the clutch together is new). 

I keep everything smaller nicely organized inside the clutch (wallet, phone, keys, lip necessities etc.) Bigger stuff - camera, Zoey, water bottle etc. inside the tote. Kidding about the Zoey part (even though I'm sure she'd fit right in).  
Love being able to just grab the clutch for dinner or when ever you don't want to carry the tote around. 


Hope all of you have a great weekend! 

xox




0 comments:

Post a Comment