mellow yellow




Skirt: J.Crew  (similar here, here, here)
Top: Target (old) (other great options hereherehere, here)
Bag: RM (here in lavender) (love this RM option) (similar here LOVE esp in pink and cognac)
Necklace: Jcp (similar here, other pretty option)



Happy Hump day! 

Yellow is such a pretty, cheerful color and yet I hardly own any clothing pieces in yellow. 

I'm sure you've seen my yellow nails (mellow yellow by Sally Hansen) on IG the other day, and funny thing is that I've tried wearing that color once before but ended up taking it off half way through...like I was scared of it. It felt too much. Yellow nails too much? What's happening to me? (speechless moment happening over here right now).


Thanks for stopping by! 

xox

p.s. Don't forget to enter the giveaway...


0 comments:

Post a Comment