prints and bows





Blazer: F21 (old) (similar here and here)
 Top: Old Navy (old) (similar here, here, here)
Skirt: J.Crew - on sale. Take addl 25% off
Flats: Nordstrom (old) (other fab options here, here, here, here, here) (peep toe bow heels)
Bag: J.Crew (old) (similar in neon rose) (cute option here)
Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market c/o



I realized how much I like the length of this blazer. Definitely wouldn't mind adding a couple of more colors to my closet.  
I've also been on the hunt for a nice seersucker blazer.
I've found a couple very affordable options at  F21 and Target, and two a bit pricier options at Ann Taylor and J.Crew - which is right now 25% off. Will see which one ends up in my closet. 


Yesterday I forgot to announce the Ray-Ban sunglasses giveaway winner...
Alicia F.
Congratulations on your new sunnies! 


And as always, thank you for stopping by! 

xox



0 comments:

Post a Comment