Aztec jacket


one of these days, the wind is going to leave me alone! 





 Jacket: Zara (also eyeing this one)
Blouse: old (similar here, here here, here
Jeans: Mother - exact pair
Heels: old (similar here, here, here) (love these)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff - clearly my fave cross-body bag :)



I've been looking for a good pair of jeans for months and months now.  There are a number of things I look for in jeans and I just could not find all of it in one pair.
I haven't invested in a good pair of jeans in years. I have the hardest time finding jeans that fit me well.

Since starting my Gluten free diet I've lost weight, sadly, but I'm trying to gain it back (not very successful at it. Any tips anyone?)
And with that, most of my jeans, and other pants, are a bit loose on me now.
Buuut, these Mother jeans are stretchy so once I gain my weight back, I'll still going to be able to fit in them.

And as I've mentioned on IG last week, these are amazingly comfortable and soft.
  I've tried a number of different brands, but once I put these on, I knew they were a winner. Probably my new favorite brand (I still love Citizens of Humanity and 7FAM). And I've heard these are very similar to COH Avedon. I'm a huge fan of Citizens jeans).

If you guys are looking to invest in a good pair of jeans, do give these a try.

Hope all of you had an amazing weekend!

xox



0 comments:

Post a Comment