What is really old?




Coat: J.Crew (sale)
Sweater: J.Crew Factory (old) (similar in great colors) (also here and here)
Shirt: J.Crew (similar here, here - take 25% off just today 3/26 w/code GAPGIFT here and here)
Skirt: J.Crew (similar here, herehere, here)
Shoes: old (similar here, here, here and here)
Bag: Coach (in Medium size) (great options under $100 here and here)
Necklace: F21 (old) (cute option
Watch: Fossil



I've been trying to figure out what is considered "old" when it comes to clothing, since many of you want to know when I got a certain piece (if it's still available I'll create a direct link to it). 
Anything I got a year ago, or so, I personally don't consider old, but when it comes to sharing it on the blog, I think it is "old" if it was purchased more than a year ago. Mainly "old" since chances of getting the exact thing are extremely slim. 

So, when it comes to clothing, what do you consider old? 


xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment