hearts






the hello kitty band-aid totally completed this look 



Coat: J.Crew (sale-no longer available) (similar style)
Tippi Sweater: J.Crew (no longer available in gray) (here in other colors) (similar here, here)
Blouse: Forever 21 (buy here)
Skirt: J.Crew (sale) (similar here
Shoes: DSW (old) (similar here, here, here)
Necklace: J.Crew (different but gorgeous options - here, here)




First, I didn't realize how bright it was outside until I uploaded the pictures and realized how most of them turned out. And adjusting the colors perfectly ...yeah...I'll get there one day, hopefully. 

Second, this little bag from Target, which actually fits a lot - highly recommended. I got this one for my sis actually, but kindaaa regret not getting a pink one for myself (still not too late, right). Tar-jay hardly ever disappoints! True story! 

And third, have a super fabulous day! 

xo 


0 comments:

Post a Comment