Goodbye 2012


A very happy, happy New Years to you all! To officially ring in 2013, I felt it necessary to re-cap some of my absolute favorite outfits/times from 2012. Not even exaggerating, this has been one of the best and most rewarding years of my entire life. I ventured away from home and everything I am familiar with to move to New York City. Ever since then my life has been such an adventure. My life-long dream of living in this crazy city finally came true and along the way I have taken chances, experienced life with eyes wide open and met amazing humans that I can now call my best friends. With that being said, I have to thank each and every one of you for being such an amazing support system this year. Whether you have been with me since the beginning as an awkward sophmore in college, or have just stopped by a few times, I appreciate each and everyone of you more than you will ever know! Thank you so much for a great year, and I can't wait to see how our relationship grows in 2013. 

To start off the new year, always remember: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Love you all so much!





0 comments:

Post a Comment