bundle up, it's cold outside






Jacket: Macy's (old) (similar here, here, here
Sweater: Gap (no longer available) (similar here, w/nice details here, also herehere
Gingham Shirt: Old Navy (old) (similar here, here, here and here)
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar here on sale
Boots: Hunter (other option here)
Knee high socks: Marshalls
Bag: RM (this one is super cute) 
Scarf: H&M (old) (similar here, here, here, here)



This time of year you'll be seeing a LOT of button up and sweater combos, a lot! That's one way to keep warm during this lovely, at times white, season. Each time I wear a faux leather jacket I think I'm going to be cold but quite the opposite happens. Probably that's due the material it's made out of?! Maybe, maybe not. Or maybe it's all just in my head! Either way works for me really.

On a brighter note, I "accidentally" came across this pretty, and the turquoise one...well I'm kinda loving, especially with an addl 25% off. Do I need it? No. Do I want it? Ummm, YES! 


As always, thanks for stopping by! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment