Winter Florals



I am a firm believer in florals all year round, so of course I am not going to let a little bit of cold and gloomy weather get in the way of that. When it comes to winter florals, I tend to gravitate towards a bit of a darker color palette, like these skinnies. The shades of plum, burgundy and black make for the perfect winter floral mix. Naturally I paired it with my flower crown... I should probably make some more of these instead of wearing the same one over and over again. When I like something a lot I tend to really like it. Hope you all aren't getting sick of it!

Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!


wearing: sweater- Mink Pink; top c/o American Apparel; denim - Urban Outfitters; bag c/o Ernest Alexander; oxfords c/o Vintage Shoe Co; headband- DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment