Shades of gray







Sweater: H&M (other great options here, here, here, here and my fave)
Tee: F21 (old) 
Jeans: Banana Republic (old) (similar 1, 2, 3, 4)
Booties: SoleSociety
Bag: J.Crew (nice options 1, 2)
Necklace: c/o t+j Designs  
Ring: JewelMint (get 50% off your order w/code "BFGET50" ends 11/26)



I need to credit these photos to my sister, who for the first time used my Canon t3i.
I like the different details of the outfit she captured. So thank you darlin'! Let's do
this again, soon!


I had to return something to BR (it had to be today haha), so I made a quick stop at J.Crew (never seen so many people there).  I had my eye on couple of items for quite a while, so I took the advantage of % off.
I got a tippi sweater, gingham button down, and the striped henley in neon rose.


So did you do any shopping? What did you get?




0 comments:

Post a Comment