Outfit // Girl in the red coat


It has been quite sometime since I have owned a pair of tall boots, and I must say... I am really loving this style! The past few seasons have been all about the statement ankle boot, however I love this exiting refresh. I wore these Hunter Boots with some thigh highs... a perfect pairing for the Fall to Winter transition. Stayed quite warm between appointments around the city all day. I also borrowed this red Paul & Joe coat from Christina ( a perk of having a stylish roomie) and completely convinced myself that I need to own one similar. There is something so classic about a red coat... next thing on my wish list!

Anyways, I hope you all have a fantastic Friday! Also a little thanks for all your sweet comments this week. Been loving all the feedback and sweet words about my recent posts. Love you all to pieces!


wearing: dress- Vintage; coat- Paul & Joe Sister; 'Alida' boots c/o Hunter Boots; thigh highs- Forever 21; bag c/o Rebecca Minkoff

photos by: Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment