Outfit // Picking Flowers


A favorite thing about the streets of NYC for me is definitely the plethora of flower vendors that  populate almost every corner. Christina and I practically always have bouquets here and there in our apartment. Handpicking them and making my own arrangements is definitely a fun past-time. It's the simple things in life that make me happy. Anyways about the outfit: I have always been a fan of conversational prints so when I saw this dress I knew I had to have it! Plus, red has quickly become one of my favorite colors, especially in a rich tone like this. I paired it with my new Coach bag, from their new Legacy collection! They are  reviving their all of their classic pieces and I could not be happier.

Hope you all are having a wonderful saturday!

Follow Me on Pinterest



Follow Flashes of Style  

wearing: dress c/o Romwe; Legacy Penny Shoulder Purse c/o Coach; booties - Dolce Vitabelt- vintage


photos by: Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment