Outfit // Central Park Daze


It has become a bit of a tradition here in the city on Sundays for Christina, Justin, and I to drop whatever we are doing and spend the day together catching up on the happenings of the week. Whether we are relaxing in Central Park or adventuring around the West Village, I always have fun with these two and I am pretty darn thankful to have them in my life! New York City is great and all but it's the people I love here that make it home. I have lived here for a little over 6 months now and I can honestly could not be happier. 

Anyways about the outfit! This dress by Mink Pink has been a go to favorite of mine for those hot and sticky days. The fit is so loose and airy, making the it the perfect piece for those dog days of summer. I paired it with some southwest-inspired accessories for this relaxing day at the park. I borrowed this Grafea backpack from Christina, one of the perks of having a roommate! Kind of like the sisters I never had.

Hope you all are having a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: dress - Mink Pink; hat & Jefferey Campbell boots c/o Lulu's; backpack- Grafea; necklace c/o Vanessa Mooney

0 comments:

Post a Comment