black is the new neon...not quite




Top: H&M (similar here and here)
Skirt: H&M (recent:) (similar here) (LOVE this one)
Shoes: Zara 
Necklace: Forever 21 (2011) (similar here and here)
Watch: MK // Bracelet: J.Crew (similar options for less - here, here and here




When you ladies shop or just randomly come across something amazing, do you ever feel like you need to share it with others?  I totally do. I'm sure many of you understand this. 

Now I need to share something with you. Target has these cord pants in few pretty colors for Fall. I bought a pair in turquoise (it was between turq and purple for me. Love them in red too).  Pretty ya'll, especially for that price. Also got this sweater which looks absolutely beautiful on and a lot more expensive than it is. The picture doesn't do it justice. Believe me. 

Now have yourself a Happy Hump Day! 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment