summer colors



can't figure out what I was doing with my hand here...


 Shirt: Gap outlet (similar for under $6) (love these from Target - got them in 3 colors)
Gingham Shorts: J.Crew (buy here) (here in black on sale) (other cute options here and here in ton of colors for under $14)
Sandals: Target (buy here - super comfy) (here by Dolce Vita 50% now)
Necklace: Banana Republic outlet 
Fedora: Target (similar style at CR and here at F21)
Belt: H&M - (similar)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot 
Nails: Sandra by Julep (get your intro box for only .1 cent - code "color2012")



Hope all of you have been enjoying your weekend! It has been a beautiful but hot one here. And when I say hot I mean 88-90 degrees...which is probably not very hot to those of you who live in FL, TX, AZ etc. I don't know how ya'll can handle it. 

I'm liking this color combo...and I have a feeling you'll be seeing this color combo again... real soon, just work appropriate. 

Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo,

Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment