With a Little Help From My Friends



Oh me, oh my! This past week sure has been a busy one. Between, work, appointments, and parties, I accidentally got a little bit behing on the old blog. Anyways, the crazy busy week is over and things in my life have finally settled down for a bit, so I vow to become a better blogger this week! And that means responding to your lovely comments as well. I truly do read them all and always appreciate all the feedback! Anyways, this day was one of the funnest ones I have had in NYC yet. During the day I spent it at the BarIII penthouse BBQ, which is a cool contemporary brand sold at Macy's. They showered me and my friends Nadia, Claire and Natalie with treats including veggie sliders and cake push-up pops. It was quite a wonderful afternoon!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! 



Follow Me on Pinterest

wearing: top c/o Pink Yotto; skirt c/o Romwe; flats- Bass; bag c/o VJ-style

0 comments:

Post a Comment