Whimsical in the city



Oh wow was this weekend beautiful! Spent all day outdoors with friends, just wandering the city. Went everywhere from uptown to downtown to Brooklyn and enjoyed every second of it.
Yesterday Christina and I adventured around our neighborhood where we found this  delicious boba tea shop. Seriously so excited that I discovered it because my boba  cravings happen quite often. Anyways, I have been feeling super feminine lately, a style
that always feels completely natural to me. Paired this lace-collar blouse with ditzy floral skirt and pranced about the city ! Outfits like this always make my day a bit more
whimsical.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!



Follow Me on Pinterest



wearing: top c/o YesStyle; skirt c/o Romwe; booties c/o Dolce Vita; bag c/o VJ-style

0 comments:

Post a Comment