City Garden



I love how New York City completely transforms on the weekend. If you look closely you'll notice that everyone's step is just a bit slower, laughs are a bit louder, and although the streets are as crowded as ever there is some sort of serenity that takes over. On this particular day, Justin and I headed over to Union Square where we browsed the farmer's market. Of course I was immediately drawn in by the beautiful array of flowers that were there. I can't help it, I am always flower obsessed! As the days are warming up, my vast collection of floral dresses have been coming out to play and I couldn't be more happy. My first summer in the city has already been a magical one so far.

(photos by: Justin)


Follow Me on Pinterest

wearing: dress - ASOS; bag c/o VJ-Style; oxfords- Dolce Vita; hat- Urban Outfitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment