You're Invited! Poshmark's NYC Posh Party!


Like what you see? Here is the opportunity to buy my wardrobe!

I am so excited to invite you all to the first ever Poshmark par-tay! On Wednesday April
25th, the party will be held here in NYC at Liberty Hall, Ace Hotel. I will be hosting with some other lovely lady blogger friends, and with this great group it is sure to be a blast! For those of you who aren't familiar with Poshmark, here is the rundown: Poshmark is a fun app that allows fashion lovers to access each others closets to buy and sell all your lovely clothing! At the event I will be selling some of my clothing and you all will have a chance to buy it. Even if you are not local to NYC you have a chance to be a part of it. Here are the posh-party details:



I cannot wait to see your lovely faces, and be sure to RSVP by April 23rd. YAY!

Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment