wearing it again

the denim jacket and the booties that is


Dress: J.Crew (adorable options - Macy's, by Lauren Conrad, LOVE this one)
Denim Jacket: Aeropostale (old) (few different options - Topshop, Topshop (darker denim), at F21, at AE)
Booties: Report (similar) (here too) (want these - they would look great with this look)
Bag: Steve Madden (same style in other colors) (another nice bright option)
Watch: MK (buy here) (similar option
Bracelet: J.Crew (love these


Recognize this dress? 
I've posted it in "shop my closet" blog. It's such a cute dress but anything really girly just looks so awkward on me, including this dress. Or I just make it awkward.
 I decided to wear it for the first time so it's just not sitting in my closet. I added the denim jacket and the booties so the look is not completely girly and with the denim jacket it actually looks ok (the dress is still up for sale, but now it's no longer new, it's been worn once).
 A military style jacket would look great with it as well, it would toughen up the look a bit. 


Happy Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment