Fabulous Forever 21 finds

Every time I come across cute and affordable clothing items, or jewelery or shoes...or pretty much anything, I feel like I need to call ya'll and tell you about it haha. I get excited when I come across great finds, can't help it.
Forever 21 has been having way too much cute stuff lately. Yesterday I had a few minutes so I stopped in at my local store to check out in person what's new. Probably a good thing I was short on time. I did manage to grab a couple of things. But there is more I'm loving so I though I'd share it with you (there is always more, of course).





Striped Tank - comes in few pretty colors. I seriously couldn't decide which color I liked the best and I didn't have time to try each one. So I didn't get one. But one can never go wrong with black/white.

Chambray shirt - for those of you who are looking for an affordable one (see I had to tell you ;)

Floral Dress - I bought this one. This dress is going to be worn year around. Summer with some flip-flops, Fall with a jean jacket and some boots, Winter-tights, boots, cardigan or a belted sweater over it.  Spring -with a belted cardigan and some pumps or sandals.

Satin Blouse - This baby will never go out of style. Love it.

Red Skirt - Tried it but have something very similar so I didn't get it, even though it's under $14- great deal.

Polka dot bracelet - this one is SO cute. It comes in few color, I got in black/white.

Colorblock weekender - LOVE it! It also comes in coral/cream. They didn't have it in the store otherwise I would have snatched it up. Might need to order.

Crossbody bag - one word: Adorable! Love the color, love the style. Definitely on my wish list.

Bangle Set - Comes in different faux stone colors. Great for layering with other bracelets as well.

Light Denim - Each time I go to my local F21 they never, and I mean never, have light colored denim in my size. I've been loving light denim pants lately. I did get a pair of ankle jeans in medium color with zippers on the side. Was not able to find the exact pair online (they did have a similar pair  but I didn't like the button fly).


What have you been loving lately? Any great pieces you found?


Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment