changing it up

 Trying to fix the shirt....

and clearly my attempt to "fix it up" failed...


 Faux Leather Jacket: Target (2005?) (similar here - use code "BLOOM20" for 20%-ends 4/15) (similar in brown) (similar at F21 on sale)
Shirt: Burberry (similar here) (a real nice one here) (at F21 under $14)
Jeans: Banana Republic (buy here-I got mine in petite...the length is perfect, I'm 5'6" in case you're wondering) (similar at F21 in dark gray) (here too-take 20%-code "SAVENOW")
Flats: Wanted  (similar) (here too) (and here)
Bag: Steve Madden via Marshalls (here in few different colors-it's really soft) 
Necklace: Etsy (similar here and here)


Last pictures of me being a brunette (for now, of course). 
Today I got my hair done...subtle blond highlights. Once you see my hair you might think they're not to subtle.
I do like them though. AND I had it trimmed a bit more. Now it feels really short (insert sad face).

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 



p.s. SO many of you have asked me where you can find a cardigan similar to mine from this post. I keep looking and here are a few different options...not quite the same but similar - one, two, and this one is nice too, IMO. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment