Autism Awareness

I know it's almost end of April but better late than never. I'm positive all of you know what autism is and might even know someone that has been affected by it.

You can show your support in many different ways. Help shed light on autism by purchasing one of these three amazing bracelets from Katie's Stella and Dot e-boutique. 20% of the proceeds will be donated to Autism Speaks for autism research and awareness. Click here to purchase the following bracelets

REVIVAL BRACELET 
(my personal fav)


TOUJOURS BRACELET


SOLE BRACELET


At check-out when asked who your hostess is please choose "Autism speaks" and Katie will personally donate more money to the cause! Everyone that purchases will be entered into a drawing to win a Stella and Dot gift card!

 Thank you for supporting supporting Autism Speaks and enjoy your super fabulous new arm candy!




Disclaimer: In case you're wondering, I've not been compensated for this post. This is one of the ways I'm showing my support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment