Travel Outfit


So I broke a 'rule' which many consider unbreakable. Leggings as pants, GASP! With such
an adorable print though, I made an exception, and let me just say I am super glad did. Wore
this outfit on my last morning in Philly and on my bus ride to NYC in complete comfort.
It did feel sort of like I was wearing pajamas out, but hey, who really cares? I was warm and
comfy in this freezing East Coast weather and that's all that matters sometimes!


Anyways, I am so glad to be back in NYC! The hustle and bustle really keeps my spirits going
and there is nothing like this city to keep someone from getting homesick. It's been another
busy week and I am enjoying every second of it. Hope you all have a wonderful day!


wearing: jacket- vintage; Motel Rocks sweater c/o Hallelu; pants- Sample Sale at URBN; boots-
Steve Madden; bag c/o LuLu's

0 comments:

Post a Comment