lookie who is back




Striped Button up: Marshalls (similar) (different striped option
Skinnies: F21 (buy)
Heels: MaxStudio via DSW (similar by Sam Edelman) (shorter heel here)
Clutch: H&M (similar at Aldo here and here) (in LOVE with this chevron one)
Belt: Gap (similar at Mango)
Necklace: Old (another option) (and here too)
Nails: Essie - Midnight Cami 


Here is the first outfit of the week! I went back to work on Wednesday, as my face peeled just a bit faster this time (not that all of it is gone).  
I thought I'd spare you my weekend and Monday-Tuesday outfits. I mean the outfits were pretty fantastic -  leggings and long tees, tees and ankle length leggings, yoga pants and and tees. I know, I should have shared that fabulousity (now sure if that's even a word).  Maybe next time! 

Happy Thursday beauties! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment