Sweater: J.Crew (buy here) (similar at yoox) (here at Mango)
Denim Shirt: Target (similar at Topshop(here by RL on sale) (and at ON)
Jeans: Marshalls (similar at CR) (at F21
Bootie: Kenzie (old) (another option) (or these ones)
Bag: Aldo (old) (similar style different color) (love this one)


Happy Friday lovelies!

You probably were wondering what the "big" day is I was talking about yesterday.  It's sort of exciting but at the same time not-so-much. I mean who likes the rubber band snapping feeling on their face that makes you end up looking like you ran into a screen door...with a bad spray tan job!?!  And it's not a day or two look, it's a 6-10 day look for me.
I'm sure now you know what I'm talking about. Getting my second laser treatment today and will be spending the next four days indoors (which is going to drive me crazy).  Great time to do some closet cleaning. So I'll be posting more neglected clothing of mine over the weekend, hopefully, to find it a new loving home.


Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment