I needed a little pick me up

This is what I've purchased this week (I know it's only Tuesday). I'm not planning on making any more make up purchases this month haha.  I've been wanting to try most of these product for a while now so I just went ahead and finally purchased what I've been wanting to try.





*Urban Decay Naked Palette - I know, I know...I'm probably the last person on the earth to purchase this palette. I hardly ever use eye shadows, mainly just mascara, but that's probably because I didn't have any amazing colors. I've been wanting this palette for quite some time now and finally decided to get it. Love the neutral colors!

*MAC eye shadow in Saddle and Grain - I bought these yesterday, pretty earthy colors, and the Naked Palette today. Should have stayed away from MAC and just bought the Naked Palette right away. Oh well

*XEN-TAN Deep Bronze Sunless Tan - Excited to try this. It actually was free thanks to my Ulta points.

*NYX Lip gloss - my first NYX product. I got it in Sugar Pie and it smells so yummy. Definitely not Mega Shine as they claim which is totally ok with me. I'm wearing it right now and if feels quite moisturizing. I've been hearing great stuff about their products and love that they're quite inexpensive.

Essie Nail Polish in Van D'go - I've been wanting this color for a while; they finally had it in stock. Can't wait to try it. It's SO pretty.



Have you tried any of these products?  What do you do/buy when you need a little pick-me-up? 


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment