First Day living in NYC











So apparently, I live in NYC now. I am just beyond enchanted by the city right now and
am just soaking it all in as much as I can. The transition has been going pretty smoothly
and in between getting settled at my new place, I have been exploring the city
with wide eyes. The 5th and 6th photos is the view from my apartment balcony, which
I have been completely obsessed with. If you look closely, you can even see the Empire
State building from my place. Pretty sure I am going to be living like a tourist for the first
month or two, but can you blame me? This city is magical and I want to see it all!

Already got to reunite with my east coast lovelies, and can't wait for NYFW to begin! It's
going to be my second one, however last time I was only here for a few days. Being
here for the whole thing will be wonderful!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and I can't wait to bring you more adventures from the
city!





wearing: 'Auburn Brightly' coat c/o ModCloth; sweater & skirt c/o Romwe; shoes- Vintage bag c/o Lodis

0 comments:

Post a Comment