Sunshine



Coat: Macy's (2008) (similar) (and here)
Pants: Express (similar)  (and here)
Chambray Shirt: Target (similar) (and here
Shoes: Ivanka Trump (buy here)
Bag: NY&Co. (cool option) (similar here) (dying to have this one...in black..sigh)
Necklace: JCPenny (similar)
Belt: J.Crew (similar here)
Bracelets: J.Crew, Express (similar, and here)
Watch: MK (buy here)


Finally a sunny day after weeks of gray skies! 

One of my New years resolutions for this blog - no more work-bathroom-mirror pictures. So far I did great!  And that's one of the reasons you haven't seen many outfit posts thing week.  BUT, good news is....days will be getting longer here in no time, which means I'll be able to take some outdoor pictures (or quit my full time job and take pictures when ever I want).  Now that would be nice, wouldn't it!?!



p.s. Don't forget to enter the Bip and Bop giveaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment