Sleep




Jacket: Thrifted (similar option)
Sequin top: Target (similar in gray - might need to get this one) 
Jeans: Aero (similar) (and here)
Shoes: Zara (similar here and here)
Bracelts: J.Crew, Charlotte Russe (similar and here)


I'd like to say that I have not been staring at my laptop screen for the past...hour 15 min....trying to figure out what to say...but that would be a lie.  The truth is I can't function on 3 hours of sleep. Just can't!  Everyone has been getting a lot of blank stares from me today. It's been one of those "HUH" days.

So if you emailed me with a question and my answer was 'huh' now you know why.

And this is why you get a oldie outfit (not that old) and a post that was written last night (it will be when you read this). Ok maybe I should go now. ;-)

xoxo









0 comments:

Post a Comment