OOTD: Lazy Saturday




Coat: Michael Kors via Macy's (buy here) (similar by CK)
Sweater: Target (similar) (and here) (ok, and here)
Leggings: Target (here the warm kind)
Boots: Ugg "Kensington"  (buy here


I've been MIA for a few days.  Life just gets busy, I'm sure you know how that goes. 

I'm not going to complain about the snow we got since we really haven't had much, considering it's already January. But this is what's I'm hanging out in today, and even though it's plain it's quite cozy and well...it's the weekend...snowy weekend, no reason to be all dressed up!

On a different note, for those who have emailed me this past week and haven't heard back yet....I'm not ignoring you. I'll be getting back to you soon. 

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment