Around Town










Oh boy was yesterday a wonderful day out and about in none other than Springfield, Missouri. I always have a good time in this town, A.) because it's cool, and B.) I always come here to visit my boyfriend's awesome family. Yesterday we spent the day out and about with Ryan's mom and his sister, going to places that are unique to the town. We went to this amazing/adorable crepe place first, called the Aviary Cafe where we had delicious Pomme Frites (as pictured above) and for lunch I had an egg-basil-cheese-caramelized onions crepe. Seriously so good! As if this wasn't enough food I just had to stop by the cupcake shop next door and get myself a red velvet cupcake. The addiction following my cake pop one.

Anyways after visiting a few neat antique shops and such we stopped by the grand finale, Red Velvet vintage shop (everything pictured from the terrariums and below)! So I am sure many of you are familiar with Elsie from A Beautiful Mess... this is her adorable shop! The shopping experience is truly enchanting there, covered in amazing displays and of course beautiful vintage clothing. And the twist is that there is a sweets shop at red velvet with candy and cupcakes galore. After meeting Elsie (a complete sweetheart) she sent me home with an adorable over-sized dotted clutch. What a lovely gift from an even lovelier girl!

I hope you all have a wonderful day as well!


P.S. Use this Orbitz promotional code and plan your own adventure!

TWITTER.


Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: sweater- vintage; denim 'Kaley in Jet' c/o Raven Denim; satchel c/o VJ-Style; Dot Clutch -
gift from Red Velvet Shop Bass loafers- Free People

0 comments:

Post a Comment