Green skinny pants


Green pants, yay or nay?  I have the red and blue ones, I'm sure you've seen them. I'm not planning of getting them in every color, no worries. I really like this green but I didn't buy them (I bought a pair of black skinnies though, like I need another pair).
I kept thinking having another pair of bright skinny pants might be much. Were they crop pants I wouldn't have questioned myself.

(both blouse and pants are from Marshalls)
(buy similar here) (different options if you are not into skinnies... here and here)
(top: similar here and here)

So, yay or nay? 

(Oh, and preferably with these shoes. One can dream, right.
 Love these and they are affordable.  Ok, I think ankle boots are a totally different post...my lack of finding the  ones).  

Hope you had a great Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment