Hello Sunshine











Let me just say that I have ALWAYS wanted a mustard yellow winter coat. I was just

thrilled when I found this one at LuLu*s. Even the silk lining inside is a fun patter

to brighten up those gloomy winter days. I can't believe how cold it has been lately,

yet the trees have not changed colors one bit! Makes my photos look a wee bit funny

when I'm all bundled and the trees behind me are bright green. I am just waiting

to see those beautiful colors!



Anyways, it is Saturday and I couldn't be happier. My dad and I are about to grab lunch,

my choice of where we go. YAY! So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.





TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style





wearing: Tulle Honeycomb Coat c/o LuLu's dress- vintage, Grey Dog Boutique bag c/o VJ-Style shoes- Jeffrey Campbell



0 comments:

Post a Comment