I bought something, BUT...





Sweater: Old Navy (early 2011)
White Tee: Tahari via Marshalls
Jeans: AE
Boots and Belt: Target
 Bag: H&M
Necklace: Target





Hello lovelies! Hope all of you had a great weekend!

Before I began my October shopping ban I decided to have couple of exceptions. Boots were on that list... since I have a hard time finding boots that aren't too wide around my calves. I saw these at Target (don't ask me why I was in the Shoe Dept, as I was avoiding the clothing dept, didn't want to tempt myself. I guess the boots were meant to be mine ;)
For $45 and the perfect fit they came home with me and I was quite happy that I didn't break my ban but rather made that exception before I began it.

Last day of this lovely shopping ban, I'm ready for it to be over and please remind me to never put myself on a shopping ban during Fall, my favorite season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment