Revisiting Florals











As you might already know, I used to have an unhealthy obsession with florals. Now
while I am in a latent stage of this obsession at the moment, I just couldn't say no to
this Modcloth dress. The bold florals really caught my eye, and I knew that the colors
were just perfect for summer. Plus, I am a sucker for details so the criss-cross back really
reeled me in. I paired it with this lacey crochet top for a little something extra. Oh yes, it
is dresses like this that remind me how wonderful summer really is!


Well I hope you all have a lovely weekend and happy Saturday! I am going to have a super
low-key weekend because in a few days my two best friends from TEXAS are coming to visit me in
Philly! Couldn't be more excited.


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: Coming Up Rosy Dress c/o Modcloth vest- H&M belt- Vintage bag- Ebay wedges- Jeffrey Campbell 'Miracle' wedge

0 comments:

Post a Comment