Not very clear



Shirt: F21 (recent)
Skirt: NY&Co (2010)
Wedges: Target (old)


One downside of iPhone outfit picture taking is picture quality.  Sometimes the colors or certain details of the outfit will show nicely, while other times they won't. I know it really depends on colors of the clothing items I'm wearing. Most of the time the outfit looks a lot better in person than on these pictures. But again, that's what I get for convenience!

The shirt I'm wearing has lace sleeves...only top half is lace. You can barely see it in these pictures. The shirt was a great find at $6.50.  It's was available in white, blue, red and black...can't recall if there were any other colors as I was only interested in black.

It's Wednesday...two more days until the weekend ladies....wooohoooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment