Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Here are just a few things I've a slight crush on...


Liebeskind 'Patricia' Glazed Leather Satchel - Sale $184.90
Absolutely LOVE this bag. It reminds me of Hermes Birkin...except it's thousands of dollars less.






MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Blade' Crystal Index Watch - Original Price $275 Sale: $183.90

I absolutely love the soft rose gold color. The only problem is 40mm might be somewhat big for my tiny wrist.

 
Michael Kors 'Small Layton' Crystal Index Watch - Orig. Price $250 Sale Price $166.90
I actually like this gold MK one as well.

Sperry Top-Sider® 'Butterfly Fish' Boat Shoe - Sale $52.90
Love the leopard print on the sides, makes them a little more girly.
 
 
Have you purchase anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?  Or are you just "window shopping" like me?  :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment