OOTD and a special talent




Top: Loft
Cardi: Old Navy
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: H&M
Belt: Target
Necklace: Borrowed from sis
Ring: H&M


First about the necklace...LOVE it!  After asking my sister when/where she got it...it turns out I gave it to her. Don't even remember. Maybe I shouldn't be buying her stuff too often? (just kidding sis, j/k) 

And besides telling you that the mirror is dirty and not my shirt I really don't have much to talk about tonight. 

Well, actually that reminds me of a "talent" of mine...yep talent. Somehow I manage to stain my husbands shirt, or anything he happens to be wearing at the moment, while eating dinner (or any other meal really)....whether we're sitting at the dinner table, in the living room, driving or walking. So staining someone else's clothes and not your own while eating is a talent indeed. 

Hope you had a great Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment