Floral Maxi


    Dress: Marshalls
Cardi: Loft
 Wedges: Nine West/Marshalls
Belt+Necklace: f21

As I was about to post this...somehow I actually deleted the whole thing..and it saved a blank page. Don't you just love when that happens?! 

Here is run down...outfit from Wednesday, got sick that day and just getting better. Oh, and did I mention the weather was amazing...almost 80 and no humidity. Just perfect...except I couldn't enjoy it thanks to a cold/flu deciding to pay me a visit. Today is in 50's and rainy, just in case you're wondering haha

On a positive note, love this dress. It's strapless so I had to make it work appropriate by adding the cardi (just couldn't wait to wear it, which ideally is w/out cardi and with flip flops).

Oh, and thank you on your sweet comments on the last post. Also liked hearing how many of you 'mood-dress'.  Many of us are so alike :)

So what are you up to this weekend? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment