Bring on the brights

  


Top: Target (old)
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Steve Madden/Macy's
Belt+Bracelets: H&M
Necklace: F21

First, skirt is linen...therefore all the wrinkles. Second, I'm SO bummed that I forgot about MAC's new collections (last two ones really) and now the lipsticks I wanted are all sold.out. Yea, not just the lipsticks but also the lip gloss I liked is sold out. So to calm myself down I had to buy Cremesheen Glass in Just Superb..pretty color. And then I had to buy a chocolate pastry too so I could forget about the sold out stuff and focus on the yumminess of the pastry. It worked. For about 1 minute..until I finished the pastry.  No, I'm not being dramatic at all...I should have just bought more pastries!

So how is your day going? Did you buy anything from MAC's last two collections (Quite Cute and Fashion Flower unless there was something in between)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment