A Million Roses











One of my favorite things about my neighborhood, is the beautiful
gardens that grace everyone's homes. I had been drawn to these roses
for several days and finally had the chance to photograph them the other day.
Anyways, on to the dress. This dress is VERY special to me. It was given as a
going away gift from my dear friend/owner of that vintage boutique I showed
you all the other day. The colors are just perfect for a breezy day, and the
length and bodice. is definitely what one me over. I can see myself prancing
in it all around the city this summer! It even matched the roses behind me (not
on purpose.)

Anyways I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: vintage dress via Grey Dog Boutique; ecote sandals; kimchi blue bag; f21 sunnies

0 comments:

Post a Comment