My Floral Jean Shorts















The weather has been Spring-y again and I must say, I could not
be happier! I went all around town yesterday in these vintage shorts
from Calico. They have been hiding in my closet for about a week
due to the colder weather, but yesterday they really had their
time to shine! As most of you know I am a floral dress fanatic,
so these floral shorts were definitely the perfect twist to my go-to
outfit.

In other news... I finally found a place in Philadelphia! It is right
in the heart of the city. Meaning I will be minutes away from a
Starbucks and H&M. Definitely a good thing and a bad thing! Haha
Anyways I hope you all have had a lovely weekend! Enjoy your
Sunday... for me I know it is definitely going to be a lazy one.




wearing: f21 top; vintage shorts courtesy of Calico; cooperative hat; kimchi blue bag; Jeffrey Cambell 'Miracle' wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment