In a Sea of Green












Holy guacamole! Is it just me, or did everything turn green in the quick
blink of an eye? This is a spot where I took photos all winter long. Now the
photos are not even comparable, they look like two different spots. You would
think after living for twenty two years, the change of the seasons would not
continue to be a shock. My conclusion? Life is moving by WAY too fast and
needs to slow down! Anyways, on to the outfit.
This is definitely my go-to dress when
I want to get dressed with as little effort as possible. The giant bow is the back is
basically an accessory its self. It's so nice having pieces like that in one's closet.

So happy it is Friday, and so excited for the weekend to come. One of my
best friends is coming into town, and my lovely roommate Laura from Blorange
Dice is turning TWENTY ONE! Be sure to wish her a good one!

Have a wonderful weekend!



TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: silence & noise dress; bag via e-bay; sunglasses c/o of 80's purple; shoes c/o of Blowfish

0 comments:

Post a Comment