Where the spring at?



Outfit details: Sweater-BCBGeneration, Gingham Shirt - Old Navy, Cord Pants - The Loft, Boots - Sam Edelman, Necklace - Charlotte Russe, Ring - F21


Originally I wasn't planning on wearing this or the boots but when I saw the ground covered in white...I first thought what the heck and then realized that winter isn't really over just yet. Yay for living in Michigan!
(once the summer comes I most likely will be complaining how hot it is hehe).

I realized that I'm having one of those "HUH" days...ya know...one of those...

But a nice thing happened this morning....a nice young business man (anyone who wears a suit I figure must be a business man haha) let me in ahead of him at the coffee shop this morning. And then before he left he told me "cool boots today". Why, thank you stranger. It's nice to run into a man with a sense of style and who actually isn't afraid to compliment someone.

I'm meeting a friend of mine for lunch...so off I go!

You have yourself a fantastic Thursdays!


xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment