Spring fever




Jacket: Old Navy
Chambray Shirt: Target
Skirt: F21 ($5.50)
Shoes: Target
Belt: F21
Ring: F21

Not to talk about weather again but I do have to mention that I'm beyond happy...it's supposed to be 65 degrees today! Awesome I tell ya (even though it's supposed to rain later today).

Warmer weather means bare legs, finally. I've been wanting to wear this skirt I bought few months ago (yes, full price was $5.50) with flats and bare legs. I bought it in Large as I didn't want it to be extremely tight.

What are you looking forward to the most this spring?


Now put a smile on your pretty face and enjoy this beautiful day!

xoxo

Let the rain kiss you.  Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.  Let the rain sing you a lullaby.  ~Langston Hughes

0 comments:

Post a Comment